Terms & Conditions.
TAKE FLIGHT ACADEMY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In sending your child to Take Flight Academy you are agreeing to abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
- Fees may be invoiced either termly or half-termly and are payable strictly in advance
- Fees will not be refunded for missed classes. Exceptions can be made at the Principal’s discretion should a student suffer a long-term illness or medical condition that prevents them from taking part
- If a student wishes to leave the Academy, a period of half a term’s notice MUST be given. If the required notice of withdrawal is not given, you will be invoiced accordingly, for the following term, up to a maximum half a term’s fee.
- Students are expected to attend classes punctually and regularly. If a student misses more than three sessions in any given term, a review of the circumstances will be carried out, to decide whether or not the student should continue to the following term.
- Students attending TF Saturday School must attend class dressed and groomed appropriately
– Take Flight Academy t-shirt
– Plain black leggings, tracksuit bottoms or shorts (no visible logos, side stripes, patterns etc)
– Long hair must be neatly tied back, off the face
– No jewellery, apart from stud earrings
– Trainers on foot, plus additional Jazz shoes (junior teams) or Jazz trainers (senior teams) to be worn for Jazz
NB: the above uniform is not required for mid-week Musical Theatre or Acting classes or Saturday Little Flutters classes
- Students may be required to take part in performances, masterclasses and open classes, prior notice will always be given
- Take Flight Academy of Performing Arts does not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of property
- It is the Parent/Carers responsibility to supervise their child/children outside of the specified class times of 9.55am-1.15pm
- A certain amount of risk is carried by any physical activity; students taking part in our classes, do so at their own risk
- Take Flight Academy of Performing Arts has the right to terminate a student’s involvement with the Academy if their behavior, attendance, or standard of uniform (Saturday School only) is deemed to be unacceptable.
- Should it be necessary to close the Academy on the account of an epidemic, pandemic, National crisis, extreme weather or any circumstances outside of Take Flight Academy of Performing Arts’ control, fees will not be returned, nor compensation made for lost schooling